Taking control of your health can reduce your cancer risk and have many other health benefits as well. You’ve taken an important first step by looking for this information. Turn your commitment into action and create a healthier you by making small changes for big impact.
The American Cancer Society Recommendations for Healthy Living:
- Get regular check-ups and cancer screening tests.
- Know yourself, your family history and your risks.
- Avoid tobacco products.
- Protect your skin.
- Limit how much alcohol you drink (if you drink at all).
- Get moving with regular physical activity.
- Eat healthy with plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Get to and stay at a healthy weight.