The American Cancer Society and Kohl’s: Partnering Against Cancer
The American Cancer Society and Kohl’s have partnered to bring you the Kohl’s Healthy Families program, which helps families through the prevention, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer.
The program serves the following counties in southeast Wisconsin: Racine, Kenosha, Jefferson, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Walworth, Ozaukee and Sheboygan.
The Kohl’s Healthy Families program includes:
- FREE educational materials to help you prevent cancer and find it early.
- FREE resources for schools to help influence change and encourage students’ healthy eating and physical activity habits.
- FREE information and resources for patients and their loved ones to cope with a cancer diagnosis.
- Support after diagnosis with specialized education materials.
- Kohl’s sponsored community events including Relay For Life and Relay Recess events across southeast Wisconsin, the Community Health Worker Conference, and the Making Strides walk in Milwaukee.
Since 2010, Kohl’s has committed over $10 million in grant funding to the American Cancer Society to help fight cancer in southeast Wisconsin.