The American Cancer Society and Kohl’s: Partnering Against Cancer
The American Cancer Society and Kohl’s have partnered to create the Kohl’s Healthy Families program which supports families through prevention, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer.
The program serves the following counties in southeast Wisconsin: Racine, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee.
The Kohl’s Healthy Families program includes:
- FREE educational materials to help you prevent cancer and find it early.
- FREE resources for schools to help influence change and encourage students’ healthy eating and physical activity habits.
- FREE information and resources for patients and their loved ones to cope with a cancer diagnosis.
- Support after diagnosis with specialized education materials.
- Kohl’s sponsored community events including Relay For Life and Schools vs Cancer events across southeast Wisconsin, the Community Health Worker Conference, and the Making Strides walk in Milwaukee.